Thursday, May 20, 2010

Suzy's 21st

The big well known b'day planner here is at it again... The victim this time round is Miss Suzanna ! The bunch of girls just had the duty of bringing her out for a drink at 4 plus until 6 something while her brother and his gf prepared the following.... *FEAST YOUR EYES*


That sash I was wearing belongs to the bday girl on the right !

Me and priscilla just had to take some funky pictures together ... HAHAHA!


My crazy self at its' BEST !


We had dinner at a nearby restaurant and then played Wii for a bit after that... And we took some pretty Polaroid shots at the end of the day
It really hurts to know that we might not be able to do this as often as before once we've all graduated. This is definitely one thing I'll miss once I start working. Everyone will be all over the place by the end of this year and it'll be pretty hard to come across such an event where everyone can come together and have fun together....
I really had second thoughts about leaving Melbourne after the party but then again, after clearing my thoughts for a bit, I am still as determined as before to GO BACK HOME !

I had too much free time on hand until I mentally made a list of desserts that I really wanna make for my relatives and friends when i finally return home :)
It'll grow with time
1) Tiramisu
2) A layer cake (*secret*)
3) Italian cheesecake

NO MORE apple crumble! LOL! Miss Suzy and Kerry brought the topic up ytd ...
Sorry girls... I really detest making apple crumble although it was the BOMB (quoted exactly)!

Come to think of it, it has indeed been a while since I last felt so scared until I could literally burst into tears. Yups... Call me a kid but I think if u knew what happened to me that triggered the fear then u probably would have a change in mind :)

I am tired of giving so I am gonna start taking what i deserve from now on! I am gonna be totally ignorant about it until it's my turn.



No comments: