Saturday, May 15, 2010

Housemates and Nasi lemak

The stress finally got to me today ... Woke up feeling horribly upset and moody. Worse part is I had to meet some friends in the city for lunch and i was awfully quiet the whole time (contrary to my usual talkative self, it's kinda easy to tell if I am troubled). But seriously what's there to tell?

That I am ONCE again stress??? because I always end up doing a lot of unnecessary stuff which will somewhat affect me in a bad way....
Problem is I value my friends too much to even have the heart to ignore them or treat them badly. Hence, I am taken advantage of most of the time and I will have to suffer to make up for that "lost" time that was spent helping them.

Anyway, back to the main agenda. We had lunch/ brunch at Menya and I couldn't even finish 1/4 of it and someone even asked :"Did u even eat?" While the rest finished >1/2 and close to 3/4 of wtv they ordered, I probably just managed to take in 1/4 of the food i ordered.

And i only took some pasta for dinner before my housemate appeared after talking a walk after dinner with her friend with SUPPER for me. She bought Nasi lemak for me and I had to finish it just so that I don't feel guilty. Her thoughtfulness reminded me of my dad. Dad used to feed me (not literally) when I wasn't eating well. Feeling all warm and fuzzy at the moment. Well until I spotted a MOUSE in the house... @_@