Wednesday, May 26, 2010

grad party and after exam

ME WANNA GO!!! Anyone free to teman me???

Just realized I will be so so so busy after my exam...
(? denotes activities that are yet to be confirmed)
Work...?
Grad party...???
Gold Coast...? Sydney... ?
Food trail... Birthday party... Sleepovers... Dessert date

Brunch date... Bring my friend from Brisbane around Melb (10days)
Job applications...
Start sorting my stuff out??? (too early perhaps? haha!)

If my problem is still not resolved by the end of this week, I am gonna have to inform my dad :(
I can bet you he'll know exactly what to tell me to do...
Don't know how long I can hang on and daddy's the best place to seek advice since the whole world chose to ignore me at the wrong time (except my hsmates and a tiny fraction of my friends)

I am serious about being ignored! It feels like I'm talking to some imaginary friend.

No comments: