Monday, May 3, 2010

mid sems

Withdrawal symptoms visible !!!

I am so gonna fly/ train/ hop over to Clayton in any given possible way to see some friends !

I so need my daily dose of Miss May Jin and Miss Ooi! We shall be heading out for brunch this weekend after I am done and over with 2 of my mid sems! Grrr... I can do it!

Hence, at this state, I am totally not the best person to annoy and trust me when i say that. Not ready to take any rubbish from anyone or even acknowledge their existence unless its' very presence does result in a significant improvement to my life.

Brunch ... Beach or just a normal yumcha session will do fine ! Just freaking get me out of house and out into the wild! I am being choked with loads of almost incomprehensible concepts and I need a breather ! and those girls do a pretty good job in keeping my emotional well being at par ....

Warm chocolate pudding as my comfort food!

No comments: