Saturday, May 1, 2010

Let's return to the future

Let's all go back to the year 2008 ...

where it all started...

A simple case of reflecting back on what I've been through up until this stage

that makes it all that worthwhile

7 more months till it's all over...

which also means i'll be able to fall asleep smiling to myself and also look forward to the next day

As mentioned, it'll be another horrible 7 months before my family set foot in Melbourne but before that, I'll definitely pull through my final year and happily return back to a place where I can call home. However, I'd be pretty sure I'll miss Melb in the near future but i'll do fine. :) I can always return to visit anytime eh? But I am more than determined to enjoy my last few months here.

Don't mind the homesick me who has nothing better to do and to go on and on about her life...

The desktop background picture does a pretty good job replenishing the lost strength whenever the motivation meter shows a negative figure.
Time sure flies ....

Meanwhile, I've been
Constantly blasting music while studying, closing the door right behind me, opening it to a pitch black place, lying on bed tossing and turning with one thousand random thoughts running through my head, trying to fix a simple meal with practically nothing in our fridge .... Seems all so familiar eh? But the peace and serenity kills...

contrary to this....

blasting music while I'm studying, banging on the door once in a while just to remind me it's dinner/ lunch time, opening the door only because someone wants me out of the room, lying on bed but yet unable to sleep because my silly bro is busy using my laptop with the lights on or jumping on bed for that matter, having trouble trying to finish my food on the plate because it's just way too much and hence, bloated stomach.... Sounds like a nuisance?

So which situation do u think is one that I am more than happy to bear with?

So gonna plan a darn road trip or holiday with my friends when i finally return home for good end of this year ! We have so much to catch up on ! *grumbles* and it's all my fault for being a workaholic eh?

7 months to date

i miss my best friends dearly... If only I could return home in July but that's entirely impossible. I know i still owe u guys desserts but trust me, u'll get the best out of me when the time comes. In the meantime, u all will just have to bear with the pictures.

No comments: