Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cut and please continue cutting

I keep getting cut short by those around me...

Before I can proceed to say what is exactly on my mind, there will some form of indication that prohibits me from doing so.

I had to stop short my activities just to take some time to listen and explain and listen again. And right before I reply, I get cut short again. Annoyingly frustrating but that went on for close to 1 hour.

At times(the past few days), I feel like telling someone that I'm not at my best (u know what I mean la) but I always had to suck it back in because the other party is just not interested AT ALL!

FINE ! So I decided not to even bother trying.
Feeling extremely stress at the moment (anyone knew that?) followed by ongoing migraine (panadol is my best friend) and then today I had a really bad stomach cramp and had to miss a lecture plus the weather is not doing me any good.

I will suck that all in and digest it bit by bit with some help from my close aunt in Malaysia. She sends me an email every 3 months or so to check up on me.
Does that explain why I love my relatives so much?

And this just came in today
2nd upper class => 75 and above??? as if la I can get that score...

No comments: