Thursday, May 13, 2010

history repeats itself

Late 2007, I studied like a robot just to ace my exams and escape KL. It happened exactly like how I pictured it. All the responsibility and pressure was just too much for me to handle.

In came 2010, my most crucial year and final year of studies. Similar to 2007, I am more than determined to do well and achieve the target score and head to S'pore to start work. I refuse to return to KL just yet BECAUSE I kinda gave my promise to someone that I will buy him a car and my pay in KL is definitely not gonna make up for that amount.

That said, S'pore is one competitive country so I am gonna work my a** off this year for that golden opportunity. Plus, we might even be able to negotiate a nice lil trip to UK if I do well for my third year *wink* to see the following people. haha.


*sigh.....* those were the days....

No comments: