Sunday, May 9, 2010

The friend I have

To someone awesome that is currently having her exam...

GOOD LUCK and ALL THE BEST !!!

Here is a toast to our awesome 5 years of long lasting friendship and definitely more to come!

Thanks for being there for me always ! XD
Ironically, you're the only one who hasn't tried my desserts yet ??? WHY ah???

Even though we may differ in erm.... height(I have a picture to prove my point)? and area of studies ? but that obviously doesn't change anything ... haha.

P/S I honestly think that you look the same *points at penguin's belly fat* (I am gonna get killed for this) LOL!

This penguin friend of mine is the only one I ever cried in front of... *shy* and that was when our SPM results came out :) And we even spent SPM days together at her place for lunch before the next paper (u know how we used to have 3 papers in one day???). She is the only one I feel comfortable blabbing to about my not-so-fab life. She's seen me at my lowest and saw me pull through without much help (thankfully!) XD

I have to seriously try and beg my dad for a loan to fly to UK in Dec and spend new years eve there !!!! Sounds great but honestly... Let the money do the talking !!!
Note to daddy: Please let your precious daughter fly to UK in Dec to meet her friends !

No comments: