Wednesday, May 19, 2010

6 months to date

Close to 6 months left ... that's about half a year no???

I may seem meticulous in calculating the number of days left before I leave Melbourne but can u blame me??? I've had my fair share of painstaking events the past 2 and a half years and i refuse to partake in anything that is similar of that sort in the near future.

I can't wait to return to the place where people around me are genuinely concern about my well being and generally acknowledge my presence and contribution.
I honestly miss my little cousins. I love how they get easily excited over the littlest things. *sigh....* and might I just add this little fact that they feel relatively comfortable around me. They'll hold my hands when we walk around the neighborhood.


See how they love sitting on my lap while taking pictures??? cheh... (my cousin might strongly refute this statement though... hahaha)

That's my little cousin busy talking to me... :)
Contrary to the ones here, trust me when I say this - you'll get plenty of "good" friends once you're easily taken advantage of. I previously expressed this to my BFF but this month itself, my phone bill sky rocketed to $60 in total only because I was trying to be helpful. How ironic eh???!!! I literally wasted not only my precious time but also my dad's hard earned money trying to help people.

I am visibly upset and frustrated because of this... It's like I 'm paying cash for some of my "friends" awesome grades. If u get what I mean by that???

and
I am at that stage again where I have trouble sleeping at night. I'll go to bed at about 1am and lay awake until say 4 or 5am before dozing off. Hence, I'll only get out of bed at 12pm without fail. At one point, I was even awake when the sun came out. I have no idea what's my problem but i am pretty sure one of them is fear and perhaps stress plus a mixture of unhappiness in there somewhere.

Conclusion: PMS mood !

On the bright side, my BFF's did help to alleviate some of the frustration and suffering. I dunno what i'd do without them sometimes.