Saturday, August 22, 2009

SueGie's surprise b'day party

I just returned shortly from SueGie's surprise 21st b'day party at her place. She being herself was oblivious to the whole situation and was left speechless.

Suegie is one of the many friends I made at EY and probably my closest friend from Audit department apart from Kia Xin. Surprising eh ? The fact that Tax and Audit people do actually mix with each other. Not many do though but I guess we had too much in common (referring to Kia Xin and Suegie). Someone even asked whether me and Kia were friends ever since young but were disappointed only to be told we only met each other for the first time 3 weeks ago. LOL.

I gotta admit that I made some awesome friends at EY. People who cherish you and are willing to guide and teach you despite it being all that tedious. Take my 2 good friends from EY and who are currently in Melbourne as well in their 3rd year, they are the ones I turn to for advice with regards to my studies. They would know whats' best having just done the same subjects recently. Sadly, they are in the midst of applying for their PR contrary to me who's planning to either head back to KL or S'pore to work like a dog. In any given situation or circumstances, I will still pick my family above the rest.

I gave Suegie a lovely golden necklace and a cupcake as well some home made cookies that spelled out her name S-U-E-G-I-E... I hope she likes it. So after the whole hoo-hah surprise thing, we pigged out on the food prepared by her sisters. And we then proceed to play some games after that just to pass time. The game we played was Mafia. LOL. I would have to admit I enjoyed every moment of that game with loads of laughter and sarcasm to go around. Been a while since I had that much fun. It feels really good to leave everything behind and enjoy the company of others.

I was the mafia and police in 2 separate rounds. And honestly am I that funny?

Cause someone commented that I am seriously funny... plainly just because I poked fun at the narrator for not remembering my name despite being reminded 3 times. So what I did was answered her question when she said "Who is this?" It was't actually a question but merely a statement. So I said "Yes! This is JY here. " and the crowd started laughing like mad. Oh well... and I returned home shortly right after that :)

Kia Xin, Suegie and me !!!

Anyway, a big fat Happy 21-st Birthday to Suegie !!!

Those 2 are definitely on my guest list for our upcoming housewarming party scheduled somewhere in September or October. I think I probably have more than 15 people on my personal guest list. Whoopsie !!!

and I gotta learn to pay more attention to what others are saying. I have the tendency to drift off on my own to another world while my friends are talking to me. *tsk* *tsk*

I wonder why?

No comments: