Friday, August 28, 2009

Pei-hua was right when she said :" U would probably scream when I tell u this, the electrician is coming between 6pm to 8pm."

But thankfully I was too tired to scream or make such a huge fuss about it.

3 of us were told to wait for them from 8am to 6pm today. Due to my horrible sore throat and flu, Yilee had to wait alone from 8am to about 4 plus in the afternoon. And I went there around 1 plus all the way to 6pm after my class from 11am to 1pm.

And at 6pm, we were then told to wait until 8pm which i did. I was waiting without electricity in our pitch black place until about 7pm when Yilee brought me food.

I honestly dunno what i'll do without both Pei-hua and Yilee. Pei-hua for handling all the arrangements and yilee for rescuing me twice in a row. First time was ytd when I was starving at 4pm for skipping my lunch due to my hectic schedule and today when I was waiting for the silly electrician.

Pei-hua came shortly after that about 7 plus and we waited together until 8pm. The electrician came about 8.30pm though and guess what he did...

He basically just knocked on the door and announced that your electricity is up and running. WTH???!!! So we wasted the whole day waiting when they could have set it up without us being there... !!!!

Talk about inefficiency and miscommunication... And who had to suffer in the end? Obviously 3 of us...

No comments: