Monday, August 31, 2009

And so I had my 2nd hour of training @ u know where on sunday.... It lasted for about 2 hours

Anyway, the 2nd hour challenge is to serve all the customers that come in. I had to serve gelato on small/ medium cones/ cups and also the small takeaway tube with 3 flavours in it. Initially, I seriously had a size problem with both my cup and cones. I tend to scoop too much gelato for the cup and less for the cone( fear of it dropping off so i unintentionally ended up scooping less).

Probably after a few more trials and with Donna constantly telling me that I scoop too much for the cup, I finally perfected it. Phew to that but coming on the cones... *speechless*

I think Donna probably told me 100 times in that last 1 hour that for the cone base, SCOOP more gelato!!! lol. and do not scoop too little and try to patch it up by adding another scoop because it simply ruins it. *sigh* Ok... that one after a few more trial sudah ok BUT then we have another problem here - my gelato on cone is ... how should I say this....

Unsightly? yeap and also it has the tendency to hang off the sides making my life miserable while I try to push it and it chose to stick on the scoop instead. And I will kena again from Donna for always having too much gelato at the back of the scoop and for always playing with the gelato.... I eventually got one right at the end of that 2 hours but just ONE.

After that 2 hours, Donna told me she is quite happy with my performance (I don't see how though...) but I still need to practice a bit more for the cone part. AND !!! FOOSU ! Why la u set the standard so high, I had to suffer because of that. :(

So anyway, boss will be calling me on tues to confirm my start on thurs. However, I still refuse to admit that I am hired because.... I heard she is still training ppl apart from me and foosu plus she did not specifically mention that I am hired. So it's not official yet k?

Shortly before I left that place, she offered to give me some gelato but I turned down her offer. Silly eh? but after "battling" it the past 2 hours, all I have to say is "No thanks". I have enough gelato for one day. Today is a clear evidence to that... I automatically wake up everytime I recall the whole incident @ work while I am asleep. It's that bad... Partially traumatised...

No comments: