Friday, August 21, 2009

My encounter & my fav uni subject

I probably shouldn't be blogging about this but I'll feel better after this so who cares?

Anyway, in campus today, I bumped into an old "friend" of mine. Probably here for a holiday. I shall not elaborate further about this "friend" as some of his/her friend might be reading this. But yeah this person played a part in my high/ primary school days. Ask me on MSN if u need further elaboration on this....

Next up, my chinese oral presentation well pretty well today. Me and my partner had fun doing it partially because my teacher is one hell of a teacher. He never fails to crack us up anytime. example would be him jumping trying to pull the white board down saying "this is a challenge for me". LOL. Or the normal Q & A session he has with a few of us about Malaysian Chinese. He loves to tease us about our -LAH-.... and of course our mang-lish. I really regret not taking Chinese as my breadth in 1st year. *knocks her head* Btw, he loves to pick on me because I am taking Chinese for the first time in uni... Not that I mind ... hahaha. I actually enjoy my chinese class instead of groaning everytime I drag myself out of bed to attend other lectures.
Enough about my teacher...

Time to get started on my chinese essay... >_< chinese homework can be a pain in the a** though.

No comments: