Sunday, August 2, 2009

A new start

Finally my healthy regime started today...

My return from the gym @ uni after spending 2 hrs plus just feels awesome.

And to top it all, I managed to burn 550+ calories. *dance with glee*

My trip to Adelaide + Winter were the two main reason why I put on 3 kg the past few weeks but no regrets to my Adelaide trip though. hahaha.

Btw, I did not start exercising right after I came back to Melbourne was because I was homesick for about 2 weeks. Obvious symptoms of my homesick include my never ending sleeping habit, eating non stop, moody/ not talking much.

So therefore, it took me quite a while to get over that and also this...

INTRODUCING ME & YI LEE's FIRST ever Japanese Cheesecake !!!


Japanese Cheesecake is my favourite type of Cheesecake as it is not too cheesy. I don't like anything which is too chocolaty, cheesy, sweet, oily, spicy etc... So this cake is perfect :)

No comments: