Monday, August 10, 2009

I am quite well known for my "weird" behaviour or referred to as "semangat" by my friends.

And currently I am going through this phase after failing to perform as well as I could have last semester. I would like to blame it on the distractions and problems I had but it just doesn't work that way.

I'd be sure to avoid those "distractions" this semester (Note: pls do not disclose the problem for those who knows on my blog :/ ).... My friends will be my key witness after spending some not so delightful moments listening to me going on and on and on and on about it.

hahahaha.... thanks for listening btw.... :) apparently Hui Zheng had the same problem so I've been spending quite some time with her on the phone as well as meeting up for meals.

Anyway, I will seem pretty busy these few months. Somehow 24 hours is just ain't enough. But who's complaining since it literally means I am one step closer to
29th of NOVEMBER 2009

So forgive me if I don't come online on MSN that often or take ages to reply any msges.

P/S Pei Jie, u know very well what time I skype my dad on sundays. Come online during that time and we can chat :)

No comments: