Saturday, August 15, 2009

Big plans ahead

I am contemplating organising an open house @ our new place somewhere in September....

Preferably the Saturday before our 2 weeks break start? Good idea?

However, I am not sure how to go about having this open house. I can't possibly afford to pay for everyone's food since I presume it will be quite a large crowd. Invitations are extended to 3 (referring to me and my housemates) of our friends of course. But then again we won't be inviting ALL of our friends. Probably only the close ones? hmmm... I already have a few friends in mind.

Anyway, we wanted to hold it in conjunction with Mooncake Festival which falls on the 15 of September I think? But where is my funding gonna come from?

Me and Yilee were thinking of just providing Mooncake and probably one main dish while the guests provide side dishes? Do u think it will be effective?

Let me know what u think alright? :)

1 comment:

Fern Loke said...

i wish i could attend :(