Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lemon and Orange cake + Moving




A simple cake this time round.

And it's official !!! Signed the lease and we're moving to a new place on Royal Parade. Expected to be busy packing from next week onwards... Shifting in on the 29th August / 5th September .... And to those who wants to help, feel free to assist ... Your help will be greatly appreciated.


Sorry Pei Fern for stealing the photo btw. hahahaha.

A call to my brother few nights ago left me laughing the whole night... Let me tell u why ...

My brother's silly classmate apparently locked the whole class in their own classroom by padlocking the front and back grills.

Where were the keys u might wonder?

Simple .... the silly one wanted to throw the keys on the table but it flew out the window instead. They were in the 1st floor btw. LOL. And I'll let your imagination run wild on this.


The keys couldn't be found and Encik Bala (SMKDJ's guard) had to hammer the locks to let them out.

Form 3 kids.... *tsk**tsk* I don't remember being so silly and playful at that age.

Reminds me .... I have some of my high school pictures in my laptop


See if U can spot me in the photo above....

Credits: Pei Jie :)

And I do realize I look really nerdy back then with my glasses on.... Those are some of closer friends back in high school...

No comments: