Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Loads and loads of problem

Talk about frustration + busy

The utmost problem actually stems from our new place. Rental agent being utterly irresponsible and ignorant. So me and my hsmates are the ones suffering in return. Calling up electricity company, Body corporate, gardener, locksmith and arranging a time for them to come in ain't that fun.

Adding to that, I have on the job training session this week plus a biz finance assignment due. Even my dad all the way in KL noticed that I've been super busy. Partially because I did not reply his email ... my bad.

Take my schedule for tmr as an example:
10 am - 12pm : Class
1pm - 2pm: Training
2.30pm - 4.30pm : Gardener & Locksmith at new place
4.45pm - 5.30pm: Open inspection @ our current place
6pm onwards: Free to probably snooze for a bit or might actually head down to Coconut house to have a chat with the boss

Fri
8am: New place
11am - 12pm : Class
1pm - 3pm: Class
3pm onwards: either at new place until 6pm or training @ Coconut House

Sat
MOVE !!!!

I really need an angel at the moment. Can God please send one to me? Or better still send my dad here plz???

Excluding the physical activities, I have my studies to catch up on and work to worry about. So stop asking me to buy u stuff already !!! Damn annoying...

Sometimes I really envy the rich kids studying here who are loaded with cash and have no worries in this world.

If only my life is as simple as that, unfortunately, it will never be that case...

No comments: