Sunday, June 14, 2009

Things u might not know....

1) I am afraid of a lot of things but refuse to admit. Some of them includes being left alone way too long (experienced this before- not fun at all), scared of losing everything I treasure, scared of the cold etc....

2) I am really REALLY REALLY clumsy... Just ask my dad. He will tell u I never fail to fall down every year and I know very well I am already 20 ok? From stairs to tripping over my own feet. Name it....

3) I am the BEST sister in the world. Seriously wei.... Reasons:
  • I mean who else shaves their younger brothers' leg and offer to shave the other to even it out? I am so damn considerate....
  • 1/4 of my internship salary indirectly went to my brother (all the rubbish supper i had to buy for him). That's RM 200 ok?
  • Most of the time I am the one preparing his supper (when I am back in KL)
  • Bonds with his gf.... This one I syok sendiri... Too kepo I think....
  • Did his damn seni art work from 8pm until 2am !!!! And obviously it was nice la... haiyooo...
  • Wash his wound on his *cough* *cough* b_ _ _ _ .....
4) I hated primary school. Everyone was so nerdy and if u are not at their level of intelligence, ur considered stupid.

5) I love any vigorous activity. Swimming, rock climbing, cycling, kayaking, jogging, badminton, basketball, netball, tennis, gym ......

6) I liked one guy for more than 5 years back in high school. Don't ask who unless ur not from SMK DJ. Those who know... keep quiet....

No comments: