Monday, June 15, 2009

I will never show my true emotions to anyone ..... Reason as stated below
and this stupid quiz on Facebook is just so darn accurate... Every word is just so precise....
:S


LOL.... but really a huge thank you to both you ladies I spoke to last night... :) Word of caution though: No matter how hard u try to dig up my emotions or true feelings, it will never work... hahahaha. U might be able to dig out half (if lucky) but that's probably the maximum :) Take good care of yourself first la before worrying about me!!!! hehehehe...

P/S I should really start planning a trip to s'pore....

I really can't wait for my exam to be done and over.... roughly about 1 week and 1 day to go.... and I just realized my agenda is jam packed after the 24th of june....

24th of June - Dinner after exam with Kerry and Audi and maybe suzy? Audi is leaving for Scotland for an exchange programme... Less one exam stress partner... haih....

25th June - Lunch with Ong Yin

26th June - shopping at DFO Essendon with Kia Xin and Suegie (my EY friends)

27th June - trying to arrange with Hui Zheng to go for Dim Sum at Taipan

28th June - thinking of heading to Clayton for a visit

29th June - PACK !!!!

30th June - Adelaide :)

No comments: