Saturday, June 20, 2009

I wasn't the only one....

  • The everlasting burden that haunts me 24 hours a day
  • The guilt this semester for not studying as hard as I could
  • The unusual me that refuse to cooperate
I have no idea why I slacked so much this semester... I was never like that before and the fact that I did not study as hard as I could have fueled up the guilt....

Is it because I've been working hard all these while and got so tired by the time the finals arrived? OB might have contributed to this....

or is it because I've lost all sources of inspiration and motivation?

I hope this will stop haunting me day and night.... I really need to stop shedding tears every time I think about this.
This has been going on ever since yesterday night....

It's not that I couldn't study but there is this part of me that locked my study mood behind bars and brought out the Facebook-ing and MSN-ing.... and I couldn't control myself and succumbed to it which only made it worse....





No comments: