Friday, June 12, 2009

MALU sial....

Of all things to expect after OB, I got this instead....

Credits: http://fragilex.wordpress.com/2009/05/19/not-again-oh-yeah-again/

now let me tell u what happened....

As I was walking down the stairs of Royal Exhibition Building.... SOMEONE pushed me when I was just about to take another step down...

SO.....

Loose footing + a little push

= Kaki blue black + buttock pain and the worse part ... my pride hurts....

Can u imagine the humiliation?

And I even accidentally pushed the guy in front of me but he was already at the bottom of the stairs so he was one lucky bloke. But he did help me up though.... haih.... just displaced my pride...

I'll admit that I am probably the clumsiest person in the world but this was NOT my fault !!!

hmmm.... really unfriendly ... me no likeeee

going to sleep now after getting a total of 5 hours sleep only for the past 2 days... Hibernation period...

Signing off at 7.52pm Melbourne time...

No comments: