Saturday, June 27, 2009

Post exam....

Sorry for the lack of updates :) Guilty as charged for enjoying myself way too much. Been going in and out of the house pretty often until I forgot to reply my dad's email (oops!!!) and he had to sms me just to make sure his "precious" daughter is still alive and free from Swine flu....

"Daddy dear, I am pretty capable of taking care of myself u know? Ur daughter is already 20 years old. Sudah besar dah dan sudah ada boyfriend (eh! wait sorry ... this part belum yet- still married to my studies). "

So back to the main point.... This is what I've been doing the past erm.... 1.... 2.... 3... 4 days?

24th June - after exam
Had dinner with Ong Yin at a Chinese Szechuan restaurant. Spot the word Szechuan? It literally means spicy + oily chinese food... And i mean really really really spicy... Our dish had a mountain full of dried red chilli on it. That gives u an idea how spicy it is. And the bill came up to $67 btw but I did not pay a single cent. Ong Yin paid for it because she was reall thankful for my help (OB notes) and wanted to treat me... But don't u think that $70 was tad a bit too much? And plus we couldn't even finish half of what we (correction: she) ordered. So i brought back most of the leftovers....

25th June
Lunch with Kerry and Chengsu @ Oriental Spoon (me likeeee !!!) and dinner with Audi (my good friend who is leaving for Scotland... *Sobs*)@ Shanghai Dumpling - my treat. We finished 16 dumplings and a bowl of noodles... and I know thats freaking a lot so we walked up and down swanston street (until flinders) to reduce the guilt and help our digestion.

26th June
Went shopping by myself from morning until afternoon. I took the wrong tram to Smith Street and ended up at East Brunswick. That ain't that bad until I realized that I've been giving my friend - Jia Chen the wrong information all these while. So So So Sorry !!!! And I bought a new white jacket, pair of flats, and some stuff from Body Shop. Went swimming with Miss Yilee after that.

27th June- today!
Went for Dimsum with Kerry, Chengsu and Sabrina (chengsu's brother's gf) @ Shark Fin House. Yum !!! and here comes the best part.... I had a party at night at Colin's place. It was Cake and Pastry day. Basically everyone had to bring their share of dessert and Colin will provide the main meal. Guess what did I bake?
Cheesecake Brownies with Chocolate Ganache and Pieces of Tim Tams on top.... U want a piece?

And so I would say that majority of those who attended the party asked where I bought this from... and was told instead that I baked it... *syok sendiri....* got a few thumbs up btw :)

And I got to know another girl, Sharon who loves to bake as well. And she makes the best Banana Strudel ever.... Glad to know that I am not the only girl out there who bakes that often. I also met another old old old friend of mine - dates back to primary school. I was totally clueless until she reminded me how we knew each other and what we did together. How can I be that forgetful when she was one of my closest friend ever in primary school? Maybe because I never liked primary school to start off with. So we had a nice chat with each other and exchanged numbers. Looks like I'll be seeing more of her in future


The end....

No comments: