Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I really hate myself for being so weak at times.... But I refuse to depend on anyone or even show how weak I am to anybody

Ultimate dependency kills.... (dad taught me not to overly depend on anyone)

I shall suck in it, pull myself together and move forward....

and what is with these headaches I've been getting every night? Eating Panadol every single night ain't exactly the best way to go about this...

Stress? Cannot be... Mana stress? Busy Facebook-ing and browsing Youtube do not constitute as being stress

Malnutrition? hmmm... maybe? I dunno... I know I've been on a diet for ages now... but still..... nah dun think so...

What else is there anyway?

2 comments:

Fern Loke said...

I sometimes take panadol too.. if I can't sleep and am feeling unwell aka stressed :P but no good la... shouldn't rely on medicine... gambatte~~~ you can do it ;)

JY said...

Panadol helps if u can't sleep? I didn't know that... hahahaha.

Yeah... I know its not good but no choice ler... If I dun take then I can't study... :( Can't wait till my exam is over LA!!!!!!

I am losing my study mood FAST...