Sunday, June 7, 2009

Back on the strict exercise regime..... to lose 5 kg :) And NO I refuse to stop this diet and attempt to lose weight until i've achieved my target. Slim apa? I am darn fat k? *stares at her pair of elephant legs*

I've been feeling a bit restless thanks to my exam preparation. Been sitting all day and I really do feel like a 40 year old woman ....

So to get my blood pumping and move those gigantic thighs, me and miss Yilee decided to head out for some exercise.

To do that, I bought something from here :)
It was $48. Pretty pricey though .....

The reasonably fit me couldn't even keep up with miss yilee. haih.... not a good sign at all. I wonder if i am still capable of jogging?

And I am glad to announce that Pei Jie has finally "resurfaced". Sorry bestie, I really thought u disappeared after failing to spam my FB wall and reply my sms. Wanted to talk to u so bad and rant about my sucky life. But all's well now. I hope ur work is treating u good. Update me whenever la ok?

btw Chicken a.k.a my other close friend a.k.a Eugene is heading back to KL soon. *jealous* U better head back in Dec for our annual new year countdown if not I will fly to London and kick u.... Heard that? Anyway I hope u will have a great time back in KL ya? Enjoy all the msian food u can lay ur hands on. And u still owe me my b'day present for 1.... 2... 3... years !!! I will be expecting a huge parcel for my 21st next year.....

No comments: