Monday, August 1, 2011

Day1: Orientation..........

New colleagues whom I'll be seeing around quite often....

Day 2: Orientation + dinner and drinks


The only way to start anew is to let go of the past and move on.
I found it relatively easier knowing that the much needed distance is there.
Quoted this from a colleague:
"It takes a min to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone...."

I'll be spending more time with the 2 boys from now on.
Feeling at ease and more relaxed. I found my peace.
I miss home but I don't hate the new company.
Let's just say that they are easier to manage and easy to please.
Less of a headache and complication but more carefree and energy are involved.
Badminton was never this ridiculous and basketball was never this fun at night.
I might request to come back early everyday from work just to accompany them for sports.

No comments: