Sunday, August 7, 2011

One week

Babysitter for 2 days and probably more days to come to 4 kids....
If there is one part where I excel in, it'll be this area.

I chase them to bed at night before going to bed, pick up the mess after them, chase them to have breakfast before I "run" to catch the shuttle bus to work, check that all of them are back home at night before locking up, buy supper for the 2 growing boys only to have them finish my breakfast for the next day as well, help them with their homework :P

Nostalgic... It's been a while since I last felt this "motherly"
I can get used to this :D
Kinda made me realize how much I enjoy taking care of the younger ones
"Jie Jie! Ni hao!"
That's what I hear each time I see them.

Krabi in 3 weeks time with the new colleagues
Found a new close friend amongst the new colleagues :)
Not meant to serve as a replacement to the following though. LOL!
We all need someone whom we can trust at work! :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One week and counting..... :)
So far so good
Looking at how things were right before I left, I think I made the right decision.
And I believe I have some of the best girlfriends around :P

Anyway, back to some fun stuff! I'll try not to post up so much emo stuff from now on :)
So... this girl decided to make a trip to Johor on Sat despite being unwell and smartly took the longer route so she basically took 2 hrs +++ to arrive in Johor.
Oh well.... Lesson learnt!

Took this from the taxi.
Pretty rainbow

Fun fair in Johor
The 3 brave auditors! hahahaha.

The view from the unit balcony...

The truth will reveal itself with time. I was actively seeking it at one point but I guess it's not really worth the effort. Was not easy especially when it's not from one side.
I am just gonna do what I do best for now, be there for the ones that need me.
I'll be your friend and listener.
I'll do my very best.
This is the real me back in high school. This post is probably the evidence.
http://balaulicious.blogspot.com/2006/12/life-in-balau-in-4-paragraphs.html

No comments: