Saturday, August 20, 2011

Last day of training :(


All my beloved colleagues on the same table who sabo-ed me on the very last day ....
The ones who accepted the "real" me and I could happily be myself in front of them without feeling like a complete outcast or even ignored for that matter. They do tease my Mandarin pronunciation all the time since we converse in a rojak language - English and Mandarin but at least we are all conversing in a language I am comfortable with.

Next, drinks at our very own Club house




I left at 8.15pm after 2 bottles of beer since I wasn't in the mood and I stupidly left thinking that I have something to do upon reaching home but learned my lesson. No more waiting in front of the laptop from now on.... They went clubbing afterwards until 3.30am. Kena teruk from colleagues for ditching them :P

Anyway, I am dead come 3rd of September in Krabi. Senior (2nd from the right) was pretty upset that I left early and vowed to feed me loads of alcohol at Krabi. That's my buddy on the right btw.
Doomed! But colleague promised to help me "deng" a few mugs.



Not sure I got told how many times since Day 1 in the firm as to how tall I am and also how I should or should not wear heels to work since I am already the tallest girl of the lot. Amazing how the same person actually told me to wear heels on the same day more often only because it will intimidate the other guys except himself. Not exactly very convincing ..... eh?

3 weeks time but this will be a short one. I have another 2 weeks to work some magic but I won't kill myself in the process so just wait and see :)

They are now my family in S'pore but the ones back home are irreplaceable.
It's nice & comforting to have someone to talk to about her in specific and my problems.
I like the heart to heart talk the past 2 days. I just needed someone to listen and tell me what's the right thing to do. I was worried, tired and frustrated.
But I've fully recovered so back to business :P

And I finally burst! Not through the phone but through twitter. Would have been a really nasty one if I actually did call.


No comments: