Tuesday, August 16, 2011

G2 outing

G2 outing
I shall take the trouble to introduce each and everyone new G2 in our unit... :)

left to right:
JY: Don't quite need the introduction :P
JX: It's all about analyzing and being serious!
Alvin: Criminal level of service when it comes to buying drinks for the girls since he demands that he charge a service fee; my walking GPS in S'pore; My good food guide; my tea break coffee/ tea buyer; our awesome team leader for our table who is always late; claims that he needs to get rid of his alcohol allergy by drinking more?
HK: Surprising level of service when it comes to buying drinks for the girls during lunch; Coffee doesn't work on him despite drinking 2 cups; Sydney-ian; The loudspeaker and joker in our table.
Jon: Small but yet has loads to say and he is one smart little machine; one who can't stand the heat and will sweat like crazy whenever we're out for lunch.

ZS: One intelligent woman and we'll see great things from her. Another shopaholic of my kind. Put both of us together and we'll spend all your $$$.
Wendy: My "kaki" who talks a lot and has loads to say about my remarks. Not sure when did I offend her but she just loves to "char" me. The loudspeaker in our table.
Michelle: Got to know her only for 2 days but a nice person to work with.
Lynn: Sweet sweet girl!
YuGuang: barely know her but she looks fierce! hahaha.

WS: Enthusiastic whenever it comes to class exercise which is GOOD!
I Ting: Laughs for no particular reason and the way she laughs is too funny so we all end up laughing too.
Edna: My fellow Malaysian who is also tall! yay!
YZ: Don't really know her well :(
Melissa: One gorgeous and active girl!
JX: A girl who is fairly quiet but super ladylike.
Erin: Also from Melbourne but Monash. This girl owns 3 Ferragamo shoes and they cost AUD 650 each!!! O-M-GEE! So obviously the rest of us made fun of her for the rest of ytd and she refuse to talk to me! OOPS!
Yours truly looking all tired after walking for a good 15-20 mins in sky high heels to Chinatown.

Group shot! Cheers!
Stomach aching as we speak from laughing too much.... :'(
They just won't stop making fun of my mandarin ! *roar*

I think I gave the wrong answer when asked by the new colleagues *sigh.....*
Oh well...... It's still not too late!
The Krabi trip is gonna be awesome!

Same goes for the F1 race coming up in Sept! :) :) :)

I seek the happiness and I will find it! It's just the beginning!
The days are almost over !
Once a month is a safe option :)

No comments: