Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I now have a walking GPS in S'pore!

Awesome colleague actually helped me research the fastest and most efficient way to get to the bus terminal from clients' place!


Recognize the handwriting ? XD
I was a lil desperate so I used the given sweets to brighten things up a bit!
Sabo-ed my colleague by telling our instructor that it's her b'day and fed her Starbucks cheesecake thereafter!

Can't wait for this weekend to be back home in KL. Home sweet home....
I won't be back for another one month after this weekend. The next scheduled return will be mid-Sept for the family gathering during Mid Autumn festival.

Neighbour in KL will be here starting next week for 1 month plus, heading to Krabi in 3 weeks time, college friends will be down for a bit in Sept to visit.

Clearly Daddy Sim is frustrated with me for keeping such a low profile ever since I arrived here. Same goes for some friends whom I failed to notify and also ex-colleagues whom I failed to update @_@
My bad.... I apologize.

And make fun of me since I've already put on weight :(
Not good not good! The "fei po" needs to fit into her 2 piece in 3 weeks!
Hence, it's gonna be all about Kiara Hill this weekend. No more excuses.
Let's hope my car is still around since I am fully booked on Sat morning itself until dinnertime!*fingers crossed*


No comments: