Thursday, August 4, 2011

NOT good AT ALL!

Down with a bad cold and got caught in the rain 3 times since I came to S'pore.

Daddy is sick too! My fault actually ...

Sigh...........

Got caught in the heavy rain today during lunch hour and it was a long stretch for this one .... but colleague bought me hot coffee afterwards so that made up for the horrible weather ...

hahahaha.

My turn to buy tmr since coins is a big no no for that colleague of mine! What is it with people and coins? LOL.

and I just started searching for good food in S'pore!

Few months down the road.... I foresee myself going back home less often. That's my honest opinion. Even if I do, it's for the 2 important ones.

I've already released my grip and I am doing great on my own. I am now less emotional and less dependent. Not at my happiest but I am happy and satisfied.

I run to catch the bus in the morning, squeeze with the rest of the population in S'pore in the MRT, join the "stampede" at Raffles and do the same all over again after work.

Fast becoming close friends with my batch mates from the same dept(planning plenty of upcoming activities: Dragonboat training, wakeboarding, badminton etc)!

Thank god they dun drink so so much here since my only way around is the public transport.

One is 4 years my senior but yet so full of nonsense. That should be the way :P

The other three currently located at Menara Perak are kept in the loop as I still email them everyday using my work email.

No comments: