Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bits from Friday night......



Drank too much that night since I unintentionally declared war against the males and it was 8 vs. 6 and going to Singapore so did not help in that situation....

8 big bullies + Chivas + Coke = Not a good but fun night......

I could still walk but had the urge to puke thanks to someone's (u know who u are!) apparent understanding with the rest of his kind that made us females the target.

And yet again I do not understand how is lipstick the same as lipgloss? Grrrr.....

I will be landing in LCCT on the 12th of August so till then! :)

It's time for a new start with new people but the familiar ones will not be forgotten such as the little cutie below whom I bump into at Mid Valley the night before I left KL. She was happily showing off her injection to us. hahaha.
A new beginning............


There is another small room behind that door with a single bed.... :)

No comments: