Sunday, August 14, 2011

It's tiring to go back and forth like that! :(


Planned return dates : -


9 - 11th September

21- 30th of Oct (Exam! :( and Daddy Sim's b'day!)

5 - 7th Nov

24 - 27th Dec (X'mas eve Celebration!)

30th - 2nd Jan 2012 (New Years' Eve Celebration!)

Tentatively once a month since I vowed to save up on $$$.


And trust the girlfriends to make me a happy kid on a Saturday afternoon~~~!


My treat next round! :D





Durian cake <3









Red velvet cupcake and macaroons!






Blueberry tofu cake?



*********************************
Only to have 2 person ruin it all on that night itself



Some people are just not worth the time and effort.....
I couldn't be bothered anymore.
They frustrate me too much and it's wearing me out.

I am gonna put my career ahead of the rest from now on.
That is the only thing left ahead that seems somewhat promising.
The only pathway that is brightly lighted up.
The only goal that I can work towards with confidence.
From once in 2 weeks to once a month, who knows when will the next time be?
Vowed to be happy by starting afresh!

I believe she would have been proud of me! :)

No comments: