Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Daddy oh daddy....
Do not ask your precious daughter again why is she coming back so often!
Do not ask the obvious =)
You just need to ask
- What time is she arriving in KL?
- Where to pick her up from?
Done!

Not why is she coming back!!! *tsk**tsk*
Partially my fault since I called him twice in 2 weeks to tell him when am I planning to come back.

3 days into the engagement and I am already given sections to do.... Now that's the way to go. One section is a bit on the heavy side but I am determined to meet expectations :)

Mon - Fri routine
6.30am: Get up
7.30am:
Takes the bus to MRT station
8.15am:
Arrive at Raffles place, Grab bun, newspaper and morning coffee/ tea before heading to office.
8.30am:
Arrived in office. Read the papers and have brekkie while I chit chat with the batch mates. Check email or help senior with some misc work.
9am:
Leave for clients.
9.30 - 6pm:
Work plus one hours of lunch. Work is off topic during lunch.
6pm:
Pack up and take a cab to the nearest MRT station.
6.20-6.30pm:
Take the MRT to AMK station to catch the last shuttle bus.
7.15pm:
On the last shuttle bus to condo.
7.30pm:
Dinner and chit chat with Mum's good friend/ the maid/ friend.
8 - 8.30pm:
Head back to my unit.
8.30pm onwards:
Gym/ hangout at the pool with the kids/ go online/ tidy up the room.
10.30pm:
Bedtime!

DISCIPLINE! :)

No comments: