Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Was hot and cold but warm now .... Just the way I like it. :)
I am not gonna be greedy.

Personal space is a given from Monday onwards but I shall not abuse it....
I will come back often as promised.

Daddy Sim's 60th b'day is coming soon....
Time to start planning !

Keep the options open for u will never know what future has in store for u
Get the colours right and u will find happiness.....
U are important to some.... more than u actually realize.
Just a matter of HOW important and WHY ?

I know who are the ones that are important in my life.... Do u?
XD


And dear readers of mine, I am granting u permission to knock some sense into me IF (highly likely!) I ever end up whining about having to take the public transport everyday to work and also about my new lifestyle in the little island. This spoilt brat needs to learn how to grow up and stop whining just because she has blood red lines on her arms from carrying her uber heavy luggage while taking the public transport!

So feel free to kindly remind this pampered kid or nag me if u need to!

No comments: