Friday, July 8, 2011

As expected, it was not easy to actually open the emails with reply or pick up the calls


from all the ones I truly cherish


expressing their unwillingness to let me go....


Afraid that they might actually be capable of holding me back ...


Tears immediately started flowing.......


The memories..... The good times.... The arguments ..... The late nights.... The laughter.....

The inside jokes.... The unity.... The support... The teachings...


Last but not least,



THE FRIENDSHIP


I am about to leave behind a great and wise teacher, great friends who have my back all the time, an "older brother" who has been there


and



____________


to throw myself out into a foreign place


where I am then force to act like a responsible adult, learn to grow up and stop relying on others, experience hardship so that I'll be more appreciative of the given, more likely to make mistakes or rather fail and learn it the hard way so as to become wiser.


Not entirely sure who is capable of blocking my path at the moment but I sense watchful eyes

and might I dare say some that will soon follow in my path?


Would you actually try and stop me from going because u know deep inside I am about to make a mistake? ;or

Would you actually follow me to be there to lend a hand when I fall? ;or

Would you rather quietly watch from afar and watch me pick myself up?

It would be great if perhaps in the near future, I see more familiar faces but please let that be a decision you make on your own.
*******************************
Friends said I should not let go just yet :)


Told me to follow the heart.......

**************************************
BR Ice cream outing with brother and ex-neighbours

MCD afterwards

Followed by house visiting ....

Tekken 6 time
FIGHT!

AND


I have a trip coming up next Saturday ! :) *excited*

******************************

Those who know the exact date,

you people know where and when to find me and how to contact me.... :)

Keep in touch always! XD

No comments: