Thursday, July 21, 2011

Let if flow for that's the best solution for now.
Not gonna push it for it will come running back if important.
The evidence was quite clear and the justification seemed somewhat vague which added to the distance.
I was then reassured that I'm on the right track- follow my instinct and I'll find my answer.
Had the answers but refuse to accept them as usual.
What I needed and what I seek were apparently worlds apart. And again this I had to be told.
Who was I to think that I am different? I am easily replaceable(maybe not to a fraction) :)

I wanna untangle this mess asap even if it means getting hurt in the process.

Friends come and go.... I did not lose many but gained plenty. Persistent most of the time but I also have my patience limit. I am gonna hang onto the ones that matter the most despite being separated by the sea and the return is currently scheduled once every fortnight. Date yet to be decided but booked for drinks both nights.

And it's here.... The emo friends & colleagues.... The hugs.... The "take care".... The "keep in touch".... The card.... The handshakes....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Someone finally understands the logic behind my decision. A 95% accuracy and a belief rather than an expectation that I will do well wherever I choose to go.

Perseverance and determination vs. the insecurity.

Let's work on the weaknesses and build on the strength
for I seek to be a better person in life.

No comments: