Thursday, July 28, 2011

The last ..........

On replay ..... ♥



A fresh start with settled feelings?
Hopefully the lingering feelings will die down with time.
I just hope I am being completely honest with myself on this and not in denial.

I could do with .....
A heart to heart talk with the best friends ....... let's talk until the wee hours of the morning if we have to for old times' sake..... or until I get the answers I seek.

Tomorrow will be my last day at PwC. A place where I made new colleagues/ bosses turned friends. Leaving was probably one of the hardest decision I had to make but I have no regrets.
I just wish I knew whether there was the possibility if I had not killed it right from the start by notifying one of my departure in Aug.
But we will never know the answers for sure until I am fairly certain I am not in denial and the rest of the world is not lying to me.

No comments: