Thursday, July 7, 2011

Walkthrough

From this...........................

to this.....And then this.....


New year eve countdown





The college days..............Teacher's day



The uni days................




and then this.....

Next destination would be...............

Traveled alone the past 2 days in the above mentioned place.
Fellow colleague asked:" Why travel alone?" to which I answered:"Erm... because the rest of the world has to work?" :)

It did do me some good. Maybe not so much on the physical and health sense but yes to the rest.

Had the time and ample space to reflect and clear this clouded head of mine. The time to think things through knowing that I can only be contacted via my S'pore no. on my mobile by the close ones and being in a foreign place where there would be fairly less familiar faces around.

The time to ponder ... whether it'd be while I was on the MRT or when I was wandering aimlessly in the shopping malls or when I was trying to find my way around the city with a map in my hand and luggage in the other or while I was having a cup of hot Mocha at Coffee Bean or during the bus ride with my iPod plugged in and eyes closed.

Figured it won't be an easy life for the next 3 years but a girl has to do what she has to do......... :)

At the end of the day, my decision is perceived by the rest to be some of the following:
a) Stupidly stubborn
b) Ambitious
c) Rational
d) Greedy
e) Money minded
f) Silly and Immature
g) Coward
h) Opportunist
i) Selfish
j) Reckless

Your verdict is..........?

No comments: