Monday, July 4, 2011

EXACTLY WHEN will all these nonsense come to an end? It will reach a point where I literally burst and it will be no pretty picture.

Right after I let it all out, it has to come back and bite the next day itself.

All the blaming, yelling, door slamming and ego! I could seriously do without any of that!

We learn from our mistakes and occasionally we do repeat them. But it is not meant to be used as our weakest point each time one makes a mistake almost similar to that. It's like putting a knife to the wound rather than allowing it to heal ..........

And in the end, u'll see a scar - a really deep one that will change them for the rest of their life.

The self-esteem was trampled on and anything/ everything u do in the future is never gonna be good enough. Did it to me and now u're doing the exact same thing to the little one.

The precious one I spent the past 10 years protecting so that he will never be like me in the future. The hope that he will grow up with confidence, knows when to stop pushing himself, not spend half the time living in the shadow of his mistake and always determined.

We'll get through this.... I believe we will eventually. That is what I pray to God every other night before bedtime :)

No comments: