Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The workload piles on...

Determined to do my very best in the next few months... :) since it's my final semester anyway .... hahaha.

Those who've been shopping quite often, any good bargains lately for work attire? I should seriously get some for a few upcoming (hopefully!) interviews.

Did I mention how taxing my subjects are this semester???? We have 1,001 readings to do !!! Why oh Why did I pick all 4 subjects that require plenty of readings this semester??? :( And to add on to that, I cramp all my classes on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, which means I have Wednesday and Friday off!!! 4 hours of lecture on both Monday and Thursday :(

However, I am pretty sure I'll get through this hectic semester well and alive .... I'll try my best to enjoy my last and final semester in Melbourne despite my limited leisure time and oh so wonderful subjects this semester.... :s

btw, i know my dad means well when he gave me that long lecture and tons of advice in relation to that issue. I am no longer that frustrated anymore :)
He must have been quite worried that I might actually fall sick from overexerting myself since I have a tendency to overestimate my capabilities at times but sometimes a girl gotta do what she has to do... *shrugs*

Sometimes you just wanna be different from the rest and it's technically not wrong to be greedy whenever an opportunity comes along right? Forgive me for being greedy at times but sometimes I think I've been deprived of some good luck and opportunity for far too long...

No comments: