Sunday, August 22, 2010

Grad

Attended two of my friends graduation just this morning :)

Might I just say that they look really cool with that robe on... hahaha. *jealous*
But pretty soon it'll be my turn instead in say about 4 months time? :) and I shall have my very own celebrity moment !

Btw ppl, I want the grad dog + grad bear and flowers during my graduation k? *hint hint* :)


Today's event kinda made me realize how close my own graduation is... *gasp!* which also means I am then being force to go out into the workforce and start earning money like every other wage earner in this world and there is no turning back after that .... :(

*breathes *

Anyway, on to some better and more interesting stuff... Me and Miss Yilee spent quite some time attempting to make some pau.... :) It tasted yummy but could've been better ??? The wrapping part was tricky, hence we had quite a fair bit that looked like volcano (custard overflowing at the top)

BEFOREAFTER


btw, the following 2 pictures are not meant for public display watsoever. It is published solely for amusement purposes.... hahaha.

The "accountant" busy at work. Don't mind the calculator XD

And I made this today :)

I think that sense of belonging is finally slowly kicking in. Kinda glad that nowadays I have friends that actually have the courtesy to ask me whether I wanna partake in any upcoming events rather than the plain assumption that I will DEFINITELY turn them down. They always take the initiative to ask even though I might be busy sometimes. Unfortunately, i'll be leaving these 2 individuals behind in Melbourne when I return home at the end of this year. I wouldn't say that they are not returning home but they have another year to go in Melbourne before they officially graduate with a degree :)

Definitely feeling a bit more at ease and less uptight since I won't be caught off guard like I did beginning of this year when I found out that some close friends excluded me in an event that I really wanted to attend. Still feeling a tad bit disappointed that they didn't even bother to ask but it's the past anyway.
Life goes on.....

No comments: