Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sesat tikus

I am gonna seem particularly vulnerable for the next few weeks or so .... Therefore, pardon me if I seem a lil down or cranky.

Can't really express how discouraged I am at the moment about everything and anything that's going on around me.

Because ultimately, I hate it when I feel like an outcast and at times SESAT plus u have no one to turn to for help. Somehow or rather, U dun want to seem like a fool to the rest but yet again u're unsure as to what's the appropriate next step.

Happened once in my first year and again this year. This is the time where I'll usually go home and complain to my hearts content to my dad without the fear that I might seem unknowingly dumb and slow. And every time my dad suggests something , even though u know it may be out of reach or it's something u can't picture yourself doing it, U'll somehow feel reassured deep down inside....

I feel like a LOST Sheep wondering out in the cold in Melbourne city at the moment.

Made the following items some time back but couldn't be bothered to actually post them up on my blog.