Saturday, August 14, 2010




What can I say?

Sometimes it's funny how I treat others' fairly well but it doesn't always work both ways. *sigh....* Briefly recalled how bad things were about 2 years ago and how different things have changed for the better now... :) I guess sometimes exerting that extra bit of effort do actually make that much of a difference.

I need to get rid of this habit of mine that I adopted long long time ago - I will never ever go to bed until I am fairly certain that the ones that are suppose to be home at the notified time are back safely.

Paranoid? well.... I guess so? But I think it works both way in this case... Silly bro will wait for me to come back all the time. It's quite obvious as he will open his room door immediately upon hearing the sound of the house keys. Well for me... Let's just say I prefer to hide under his bed and scare the bejeebers outta him... ngek ngek... Totally random but u need some fun in life too right?

Sorry... hahaha! Just feeling a bit homesick at the moment and the need to annoy the hell outta my brother until he locks me out of his room XD
I think I've been complaining less nowadays since I am happy with the way things are at the moment. Everything couldn't seem any better than its' current state.

Close to 4 more months ???

No comments: