Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy kid


Everything seems to be heading in the direction I want them to be....

Hence, I am overjoyed ...

My life is currently on the express lane with my schedule jam-packed with activities and obligations and as a result, I couldn't be bothered by those nitty gritty nonsense that I used to spent countless hours just trying to fix them. I stopped trying to please everyone around me and focus more of my own attention on myself; do the things I wanna do and the way I want them done.

In a way, I am more mature and different in how I deal with certain things. If the other party just couldn't be bothered, then neither could I be. To be frank, I reply most of the emails and msges I received and try my best to keep in touch but if unresponsive then I couldn't care less :)
Simple and understandable no?

From now on, I'll just associate myself with people that are worthy of my time as my time is scarce in nature.