Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The beauty of trust

Truly glad that he is slowly beginning to trust that I am perfectly capable of handling it....

Plus those I've been spending quite some time with are now more open and friendly in their gestures, hence, it makes my life so much easier....

I believe that if you have the ability to make someone's life easier, why not go ahead and lend them a helping hand? :)

Some people had the pleasure of my company for the past few days and one in specific expresses her delight each time by saying: " I am so happy to see u!" LOL!

I think our apartment is feeling a bit lonely during day time since 2 lights fused in a span of one week :( Talk about bad timing.

Btw, I think roomie is NOT getting enough sleep! Sleep more like me k? Ada masa then tidur lah ~~~~! :)

No comments: