Thursday, April 1, 2010

Frustrated, upset, disappointed are only some of the words that can be used to describe my feelings at the moment... Failing one twice or thrice is fine ... But four times in 3 months? This is just way too much for me to handle...

I did not fail a test or exam btw but suck big time when it comes to baking.

is it that hard to master the skill? Grrrr.... Annoyed...


Don't be deceived by the pictures below... it may look pretty and all but the taste is horrible.


By that, I mean the sponge cake. All other stuff are alright but just the sponge cake. I failed miserably for four times trying to master the technique but yet the outcome remains the same. The chewy rubbery texture that refuse to budge. The taste is fine but it's the texture thats' got me so worked up.

Yilee!!! I need your HELP !!! Just spare 1 hour of your precious time to teach me PLZ !!! I'll make u newyork cheesecake in return.

And did I mention I really dislike the fact that all of my close friends are in KL and I am the only one stuck in Aus? I really need those chit chat sessions that can go on for hours and their ears for all my miscellaneous and never ending ranting of mine. I think they are the only ones that can ever put up with me. They understand me well enough to say the exact words I need to hear.

No comments: