Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Additions to my baking posts


Lemon Pound Cake
Tuna puffs
Blueberry butter cake

Tiramisu or Ricotta cheesecake during the weekend :)

I know I've been wanting to try out tiramisu forwhat felt like ten years but I never had the chance to due to the overwhelming cost of the ingredients. Just a bottle of liqueur will easily cost me $30 and I am not willing to spend that much money on a cake and yet give half of it away at the end of day.
However, things finally took a turn and I have one bottle of Baileys Irish Cream sitting in my kitchen right at this moment thanks to a friend of mine. He bought it as a gift for our housewarming session XD and I accidentally blurted out to roomie some nonsensical stuff about what I almost did. hahaha.

I really think that those around me are spoiling me to bits. Starting from my parents to my housemates to SOME of my friends (unfortunately this does not apply to all my friends) and then housemates" family. Susahlah like that! Don't blame me if I get too spoilt for good and end up whining my head off in future when things are not the way I want them to be.

Whenever I express my dissatisfaction on a certain matter, 70% of the time they can be regarded as a joke or just a mere statement that has no significant underlying meaning to it. However, the excess 30% are the ones that shouldn't be taken lightly. Those issues are the ones that will be embedded in my memory and not one that can be easily thrown away or forgiven. Most of the time it will affect my perception of that person (refer to the red highlighted point above). But I am one who will give the person a second chance to redeem themselves. Don't worry, I don't change my perception of others just because of one incident but I can't say the same for the same offense twice. Clearly, I am still upset with some of my friends here but it's not one to bring up in my blog. Just because i have a slightly more hectic lifestyle back home, it doesn't mean that I want to be thrown one side and be excluded from any activities.

The ones in the following picture are still the best when it comes to preserving my emotional well being. "Mereka paling pandai jaga hati saya". The following picture was taken last night during dinner. We (referring to us girls plus roomie's relatives) had dinner at a nice little Italian restaurant after attending roomie's award ceremony. Congrats again miss Yilee for obtaining the highest score in one of her subject ! (you're not the only one feeling the stress *phew*)
Talk about stress man ! haha. Btw, I love that picture below because we're all dressed pretty much alike and looked happy and awesome (yes! I was pretty much referring to myself but both of them were smiling too!)

I should really count my blessings. Things are finally changing for the better. What goes around DO in fact comes around ! XD So remember to always give more and take little ! :)
and I used to think that people will eventually suck the life out of me since I always put others above myself which sucks btw.

No comments: