Friday, April 16, 2010

Kim's trip and the pothole

Slowly spiraling out of control ...

Like they say "It hits the hardest when we're down". I thought I've left it all behind a few years ago but apparently that was what I thought so. However, it kept coming back every once in a while and again just ytd. I'm seriously not any different compared to the rest ever since I assumed the role 9 years ago. "If u can't change it then learn to live with it." Judging from my circumstances, turning back the clock is not even an option let alone having the slightest hope that everything could return to how it was before.

But I badly needed this moment to remind myself how far I've come to reach this stage to regain control over my life. My more hardworking self just recently started falling deeper and harder into that "LAZY" pothole I dug out myself due to the massive amount workload that refuse to stop piling over one another. It's only a matter of time before they seal off the top with me buried underneath.

It was only a rough 2 weeks and more to come in the near future so buck up lazy bum and stop allowing the unwanted to flow freely every night.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures taken when Kim came down from Canberra. Damn! I miss some of the girls so badly.


The cake was too sweet but i finished it anyway! haha.
Let's kick my split personality one side and back to my happy, bubbly, talkative self! :) I love being able to do that! haha.

No comments: