Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hail the fat pig that fell from the sky

I am referring to myself as pointed out in the title ... hahaha.

A tad bit overdone but that's how i feel at the moment.
After injuring my left foot and I am long overdue on my school work, I hardly have the time to move around freely and also exercise.

The foot is well on its' way to recovery but that doesn't mean I can jump with joy and rush out with my sports shoes and resume all activities. No NO NO! I prefer to take things slow. Say give it a week or two to completely recover and start off by taking a slow walk perhaps?

Mid sem exams are in about 2 weeks time and guess what???? I started studying for it already ! I wanted to occupy myself for a bit and decided to spend the last few evenings at the library doing some catching up until 8 or 9pm before heading home. Helped a lot in keeping myself busy for a bit but not too well on the wellbeing side. Well that is until today.

I reached home only to find hsmate cooking up a storm. It was just pasta but she made it from scratch which is impressive and it tasted good. Guess it's been a while since I last came back only to find my meal all prepared on table and waiting for me. As expected, the whole situation did perk me up quite a bit! Not hinting anything in particular but just pin pointing out what has been bothering me the last few days.

yup it's definitely homesick alright plus some painful memories! XD
It's like an inner tug of war and trust me when i say it's not an enjoyable experience all together.

Hint: 母
Not something I find joy in bringing up but nevertheless, it can't be avoided. At times, i choose to recall the past so that I won't forget but then again it will indirectly induce unnecessary sorrow and plenty of WHAT IF?

No comments: